Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  End-Game Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:24 am

Im posting this application just for you guys to look over for future references.

Name : Ben
Job : i have the ability to make maps for gunz (lagg free good looking symetrical maps, nothing big and noob)
E-mail : barry2234@hotmail.com

why would we need you : atm i know all GM commands and i know everything there is about gunz map making i am also learning how to create weapons/items, i currently know alot of VB although i have no idea how i would go about making an antihack, i am learning this also ( yes VB isnt the greatest C++ is better but it is still possible to make a good anti hack and quickly.) i am currently taking a college course in Computing (studying things such as Website develpment, programming, information management, databases, spreadsheets. and about 13 other topics, after which i am going onto university.

Experience : i have experience in map making by using tutorials created from the original creater of the map making software, ive only officially made one map but i know everything there is to know, i can create textures with software i have found which further adds to my map making ability. VB i have learnt in my college course. Future experience will come from my education.

Examples : if you need any examples add my email on msn or email me and i will send pictures of my passed college work and my maps etc, plus other side projects (i dont see the point in getting together all examples if you are not intrested i dont wanna waste my time.

Extra : Although im a great worker, hard working and dedicated, my college work comes first and i cant guarantee to be on every single hour of every single day as i have work to do. Im a fair guy i wont loose my kewl so easily i can work well in a group or even manage a group (coming from my communications course at college in combination with HCI, i can work well with other employees not to mention users/clients.)

Ty for your time

Application Aprovednk8

End-Game

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  End-Game Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:33 am

of my very first map sure,

Application Xlmsyu

Application 2d1nvhd

Application Otjddg

Application Impimq

Application 15pswmh