Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thechorts Developer application

Go down

thechorts Developer application Empty thechorts Developer application

Post  thechort Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:43 pm

Name : Ryan a.k.a. thechort
Job : Developer
E-mail : thetrombonist@hotmail.com

why would we need you : I'm an amazing developer and can make this server look great

Experience : I've been a developer for X-Gunz I've done work for SC Gunz, Royal Gunz, and OE Gunz (never had a finished db)

Examples : thechorts Developer application Gunz062-1
thechorts Developer application Gunz060
thechorts Developer application Gunz058
thechorts Developer application Gunz059
thechorts Developer application Gunz039-1
thechorts Developer application Gunz023
thechorts Developer application Gunz027
thechorts Developer application Gunz022
thechorts Developer application Gunz020-1
thechorts Developer application Gunz083
(the anigunz was a past application edit i made but it was never looked over by the owner)
XML Example: <ITEM id="1427" name="Donator Sword" iscashitem="true" mesh_name="katana14" totalpoint="0" type="melee" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="melee" weapon="katana" weight="5" bt_price="0" delay="300" damage="35" range="220" ctrl_ability="0" magazine="0" reloadtime="0" slug_output="false" gadget_id="0" hp="15" ap="15" maxwt="10" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" image_id="0" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" desc="Donator Sword thanks to thechort." xmlns="http://tempuri.org/zitem.xsd"></ITEM>

Extra : If own_prox works here you can ask him about me i'm positive he can say something good about my work. I have a good personality I always act professional in-game and I'm nice. A random thing is that I play many music instruments including trombone, tuba, baritone, trumpet, bass, and banjo

thechort

Back to top Go down

thechorts Developer application Empty Re: thechorts Developer application

Post  thechort Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:51 pm

all i have is one thats edited and i have pics of that that i can post if you like but i cant make any new ones right now because i have no server to run it on and i dont really prefer interface work only if i have to
the things i edited in this was the server logo and team colors other wise i just hue edited it because i liked the interface but if i can get interface working on this server (havent tried yet) i can make a cool new one that will look great
thechorts Developer application Gunz033
thechorts Developer application Gunz034

thechorts Developer application Aprovednk8

Don't make me regret this

thechort

Back to top Go down